Noor Isma Ismail
- Degree in Business Administration, University Utara, Malaysia, 1997
- Masters of Business Administration, University of Charles Sturt, Australia, 2003
- Co-founder of Myrelo Sdn Bhd (2006)
- Has served 3 major financial institutions; Hong Leong, Maybank Berhad and Citibank Malaysia
for over 12 years.
- Specializing in corporate credit ratings.
- Champions causes related to women empowerment and has been a guest speaker and mentor for various higher learning institutions and agencies.
Chief Executive Officer
- Bachelor of Commerce (Finance) 1996, University Of Saskatchewan, Canada.
- Juris Doctor (Law) 1997, University Of Saskatchewan, Canada.
- Co-founder of Myrelo Sdn Bhd since 2006
- Founder of BIG Events Sdn Bhd since 2007
- Specialized in Golf Event Management; manages the Maybank Championship professional golf tournament and also several amateur events for esteemed clients such as Audi, Bentley, Mercedes-Benz, MPI Generali and Porsche.
- Champions enviromental efficiencies & recycling.
Noor Amy Ismail
- Degree in Accountancy at the University of Queensland, Australia, 1998
- Executive Professional Diploma in Strategic Management (Distinction) at the University of Cambridge Local Examination Syndicate (UCLES), United Kingdom, 2005.
- Advance Diploma In Islamic Studies at Arees University, Texas, USA (Local Examination, Arees Training Centre), 2017
- Currently pursuing her education in Islamic International University, completing her Tafseer and Arabic language studies
- Deloitte Touche, Media Prima Berhad, The Prime Minister’s Office, MediaCorp, Singapore, InvestKL, Felda Global Ventures and the Al-Bukhary Group of Companies for over 22 years.
- Specializing in strategic & corporate planning, broadcasting, branding, marketing, communication, sustainability, transformation, mergers and acquisition and finance.